RIVER GRILLE DINING
We are beyond excited to welcome you back for another summer on the deck at River Grille! While things may be a bit different right now, we promise to provide an enjoyable and safe experience for you and your loved ones.
Please refer to the below rules and guidelines when dining with us throughout PA’s Green Phase. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Reservations are encouraged!
- Please call ahead at 570-208-1282 or book online at least 24 hours in advance.
- Walk-ins will be seated to the best of our ability.
- If you arrive without a reservation, please be patient, we are operating at half capacity and can only seat so many guests at a time.
- Minimum 2 guests per table, and maximum 6 guests per table on the deck. We cannot accommodate parties larger than 6 guests on the deck at this time. We can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests at a table inside the restaurant.
Book a table on the deck!
- If it rains, deck reservations may have to be cancelled. We will do our best to get everyone in.
- Table choices at this time will be honored to the best of our ability, we can not guarantee covered patio or umbrella tables at this time.
Seating is limited. Please be conscientious of guests with later reservations.
- Your reserved table is available for 2 hours total in order to best serve all our customers.
- If you are late for your reservation, you are cutting into your own time. Please do not give us a hard time.
Your safety is our utmost priority.
- Masks are required to be worn upon your arrival, upon exiting, and while using the restroom facilities. Masks are not required while seated at your table or at the bar. PLEASE NO STANDING AROUND THE BAR. Customers must be seated.
- Tables will be spaced apart according to PA guidelines.
- We’ve installed a Needlepoint Bipolar Ionizer to make moving about our establishment even safer. The ionizer delivers clean indoor air that is healthy and eliminates airborne particulates and pathogens.
- We will be using disposable menus for each table.
- For your convenience, hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the establishment.
River Grille is now a NON SMOKING AND VAPING establishment. Smokers and vapers will be kindly asked to use our designated smoking area located in front of our building.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 3pm - 10pm
Tuesday: 3pm - 10pm
Wednesday: 3pm - 10pm
Thursday: 3pm - 10pm
Friday: 3pm - 11pm
Saturday: 10:30am - 11pm
Sunday: 10:30am - 10pm
670 N. River St. Plains, PA 18705